This feels like a late TBR…
I’ve been so slow in my reading progress lately. So in light of not having finished Underdog edited by Tobias Madden and my little internal crisis of not having put out a TBR for this month,
I am currently 3 stories into Underdog, the 12 short story anthology edited by Tobias Madden.
- Meet and Greet by Michael Earp
- Breathe Me In by Sophie L. Macdonald
- Chemical Expression by Jes Layton
I interviewed Jes Layton on here last Saturday and let me say again that she is amazing to talk to, especially about writing! You can read my interview with Jes by clicking the link 🙂
I also keep misspelling the name of this book as Undergod. -_-
In Reading Order…
After Underdog, I am planning to read the following in the order they appear above (and below).
- Ida by Alison Evans – This is one I’ve been wanting to read for a very long time, and with the mix of novels I picked out to read last month I feel like it fits the vibe perfectly. According to Goodreads, Alison has 7 books out, with their most recent release being Highway Bodies which sounds very ominous and highly intriguing!
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare – ETERNAL SCREEEEEEMING!!! Go watch my unboxing of this book HERE on my YouTube channel. This is the third and final book in the Dark Artifices series, which is the third series in the Shadowhunter Chronicles. I cannot form coherent sentences when I think of these books, so yah.
- Otherearth by Jason Segal and Kirsten Miller – I’m only reading this because I read the first novel and I’m a curious bugger who wants answers x
Have you read any of these???
I’d love to know if you have, please give me all your thoughts in the comments below!
What are you planning to read this month??? xxx
With Love Bree xx
I'm a Book Depository Affiliate! Get Free Shipping on ALL BOOKS Everywhere! © Jasper+Spice 2018. All Rights Reserved. Please do not use without my permission. This post was not sponsored, all photos and graphics are of my own creation.